Are you ready to make your community a more harmonious place to live in? Be a volunteer with us to:
- Make a difference to the lives of others
- Give back to the community
- Promote racial harmony and social cohesion
- Be our ambassadors
- Feel valued and part of a team
- Feel quality time away from work or a hectic lifestyle
- Meet new people and socialise
- Getting to know the diverse environment we live in
Possible Volunteering Opportunities
- Event Co-ordinators (Ad-Hoc Volunteering)
- Ambassadors to lead advocacy projects/events to promote cross-cultural education
Join as a volunteer with OPSG today! Complete the application form below or download a softcopy here.
Tell us in which areas you are interested in volunteering
Special Skills or Qualifications
Summarize special skills and qualifications you have acquired from employment, previous volunteer work, or through other activities, including hobbies or sports.
Previous Volunteer Experience
Summarize your previous volunteer experience
How did you get to know about us
OnePeople.sg programmes or events, please specify :
Person to Notify in Case of Emergency
Any other information
Please share any other information you think may be useful for uss/Health conditions etc.
By submitting this application, I affirm that the facts set forth in it are true and complete. I understand that if I am accepted as a volunteer, any false statements, omissions, or other misrepresentations made by me on this application may result in my immediate dismissal. Please do note photos and quotes from you can be shared on social media and print media. Any information shared with me during my course of volunteer work at OPSG will be kept confidential and will not be disseminated to any other persons.
Fields marked with an * are required