Public Speaking Workshop (IRCC Leaders), 2 Apr 2016
Public Speaking Workshop (IRCC Leaders)
This insightful workshop will help IRCC leaders develop their confidence and skills in giving speeches. IRCC leaders will explore techniques for preparing and delivering talks, as well as exploring ways to engage their audience in a range of situations.
- Gain awareness of their strength and weakness
- Learn how to work on their fears using the Step Ladder method
- Learn how to articulate and build passion onto their speech
- Learn to present and articulate and build passion into speeches when answering and presenting key information on racial harmony.
- To present with gestures, pauses and tone.
- Learn ways of presenting the importance of racial harmony and social cohesion.
- Learn 3 Presentation Confidence Boosting
- Neuro-somatics techniques
- Develop the 6 essentials basics of public speaking
- Examining the main 4 different speaking styles
- Learn 3 graceful ways to present ideas in your presentation using credible evidential backing
- Pronunciation training
- Impromptu thinking to utilise creativity and quick mental processing
- IRCC Chairmen
- IRCC Vice-Chairmen
- IRCC Secretaries