Leading with EQ (LEQ), 5 Dec 2015
The Leading with EQ workshop is a full-day course organised by OnePeople.sg.
Participants will be equipped with the necessary knowledge and tools to meet key objectives by focusing on leadership with emotional intelligence and leadership in action. The workshop will be highly intensive and interactive.
Objectives of workshop
- Show What is – and is Not- Leadership in Action, especially in crises
- Explore why is Emotional Intelligence vital to IRCCs in fulfilling their roles
- Highlight what are the core skills of leadership with EQ
- Identify how participants may lead with EQ in alignment with IRCC’s values
- Establish a checklist of Leadership with EQ for IRCC Leaders
- Underlying principles, processes and strategies on leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Small group and class-level discussions, followed by presentation and constructive critique from other participants and the facilitator
- Role – play on realistic scenarios depicting typical IRCC operations and crises
- Crafting of practicable checklist of Do’s and Don’ts for application in IRCC activities and knowledge sharing amongst other members.