Explorations in Ethnicity Facilitation Course: 15 & 22 September 2018
- Provide a platform to facilitate honest, open and unreserved sharing and discourse on ethnicity.
- A journey of self-discovery that opens their minds to the nuances and challenges of living in the multi-cultural environment.
- Through EiE, participants challenge stereotypical views and explore presumptions, perceptions and attitudes through experiential activities.
- Learn how to provide a safe space to share personal stories.
- Be equipped with the ability to affirm and deal with the emotions to build self-esteem and confidence necessary for facilitation.
- To heighten a sense of awareness of the reality of living in a world with religious and cultural diversity through creation of role plays scenarios.
- Trust Building
- Personal goal setting
- Understanding Stereotypes
- Understanding Multiculturalism
- The Power of Stories
- Key Punch
- Overview of Facilitation Skills
- Core Practices Table Exercise
- Reflection & Closing Circle
Date : 15 and 22 September 2018 (Two Saturdays)
Time : 9am to 6.30pm
Venue : Hall of Trust, 381, Toa Payoh Lorong 1, Singapore 319758