OnePeople.sg (OPSG) was launched in May 2007 to champion racial harmony initiatives in Singapore. OPSG works hand in hand with community partners, organisations and individuals to promote programmes and initiatives that foster deeper interaction, understanding and appreciation of our multi-ethnic and multi-religious community.
(1 Year Contract)
We are seeking dynamic and enthusiastic individuals with a high level of initiative to join our team as Programme Executive.
- Diploma or above with 1-2 years relevant working experience for Programme Executive.
- Must have working experience with social media in an organisation.
- Ability to communicate both in written and oral
- Good IT literacy and knowledge of design software is preferred.
- Must have initiative and aptitude to explore new ways
- Passion for inter-racial / inter-religious community development work.
If you are a highly-motivated individual who has what it takes, we welcome you to join us. Salary will commensurate with working experience and qualifications.
Interested applicants are invited to download the application form and send your resume to The Manager, OnePeople.sg, 381 Toa Payoh Lorong 1, Singapore 319758 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date of application: 18 March 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.